Giascarcio - VIN 6103 ITALIA

Blogs des restaurations, présentation des nouveaux

Messagepar Stainless » Mar 29 Jan 2008 à 16:40

tu as aussi ça; qui est fait pour la DMC et qui rend plutot bien, par exemple à la symetrique de la plaque constructeur :

http://www.deloreanmotorcenter.com/_a10 ... lates.html
Stainless
Bureau SW
Bureau SW

Messagepar doc.63 » Mar 29 Jan 2008 à 16:59

Ma, hé, la classe !

:shock:
doc.63

Messagepar Giascarcio » Mar 29 Jan 2008 à 22:36

Stainless a écrit:tu as aussi ça; qui est fait pour la DMC et qui rend plutot bien, par exemple à la symetrique de la plaque constructeur :

http://www.deloreanmotorcenter.com/_a10 ... lates.html

this plate is very cool too, and for this reasion i have to made with my self ^^

for the moment I have drow a similar plate with the size of the vin to place in the site of the VIN but in the passenger door.

in some week I have to find some place that can work the stell with the machine that can drow on it, and i made it ^^

for drow the plate I have use the Adobe illustrator, that is a program that made the vectorial image, that is perfert fot that :)

when i finish the work I put the picture on this page!!
Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Owner DeLorean 2.5iV6 TURBO 220cv 1981 VIN SCEDT26T6BD006103 mile 28.500
Giascarcio

Messagepar Giascarcio » Mar 29 Jan 2008 à 22:38

doc.63 a écrit:Le logo "Giugiaro design" qui est 22,5 euros chez alpha, est à .............5 Euros chez Fiat ...... ( posé sur la chroma break dessinée par Guigiaro)

Donc, faite comme vous voulez !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

grazie Giascarcio, l'idea è eccellente, comandé due autoadesivo, la
famiglia di mia moglie è italiana, Pordenone.
Non parlo purtroppo italiano, è una traduzione automatica dell'elaboratore...
Mia moglie comprende bene, ma non parla neppure..
Al piacere di incontrarsi

no problems!!

comunque penso che anche a me abbiano dato quello della Gpunto della fiat!! felice di essere stato utile!!
Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Giascarcio

Messagepar Giascarcio » Sam 19 Avr 2008 à 02:08

Today I have doing a little movie with photos and vdeos of the "new life" of my delorean. By the Restored of the car, the meetings, to the trip in France for the BZH tour.

I hope that you enjoy it. :wink:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ikI5c9mCIag

i know, the song is familiar, but i love it :lol:
Giascarcio

Messagepar doc.63 » Sam 19 Avr 2008 à 06:31

bravissimo 8)
doc.63

Messagepar Domi » Sam 19 Avr 2008 à 07:46

Very nice :wink:
Domi
Membre SW
Membre SW

Messagepar iudexmaximus » Sam 19 Avr 2008 à 09:45

Yes, the video is really nice!
You did a good job on this car! :wink:

Paolo - VIN 000878

iudexmaximus

Messagepar Florent » Sam 19 Avr 2008 à 11:07

Very nice!!
:D
Florent
Membre SW
Membre SW

Messagepar Giascarcio » Ven 02 Mai 2008 à 17:33

et voilà!

the new power antenna!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=laJStGSKQJk

really cool, and 80s style 8)
Giascarcio

Messagepar Florent » Ven 02 Mai 2008 à 21:52

Nice clip :lol:
Florent
Membre SW
Membre SW

Messagepar johnzgrosjean » Ven 02 Mai 2008 à 23:33

" ça pour marcher, ça marche " :mrgreen:

¤ 16318 ¤ bva ¤

johnzgrosjean

Messagepar Giascarcio » Lun 23 Mar 2009 à 21:23

Hi all. After a long adventure, i finally changed my old engine wich has some problem of torque and power :roll: and putted in the car the PRV from the R25 V6 Turbo i bought last year from ebay in france for 100euros :D
In the auction i bought also the gearbox from the R25, wich is the UN1 with a shorter differential gears.
I begun to work to put the engine in the car in january, with the help of my mechanic and my friend Andrea (cineman )

We startet in january trying the engine on the shelf, with all his cabling and ECUs. After some trying we managed to start the engine easily.
So, knowing the engine was working we started all the process:

Image Image

We changed the Lower Crankcase of the R25 engine, with one like the Delorean's one with his mounting point, and with the same oil cup. We modified the oil cup for having an oil return for the Turbo.

You have to be an insane person for doing such work. See our very professional attitude.

Image Image

We opened the R25 gearbox and reversed the differential, for using the shorter gear in the delorean the correct way, and we modified the leverage for using it in the delorean.

Then we tooked out the original engine and gearbox, and putted in the new engine with the gearbox.

We cabled all the things like the schematics we had from Renault and like we did the first time...and then the engine didnt want to start at all for a pair of month :( We checked everything, sensors, timing, compressione, we tried 3 different ECU and power ignition module with no luck. The engine was always making strange things, seeming it was out of timing, or too rich or other things...

In the end, we tried to change the original injector connector and the engine suddenly started firt turn.
Very very strange and still we dont know why the hell it was doing like that... maybe oxidation on the connector ?! but the injector were working...
However then we worked on all the other things.
We keeped the original exhaust tubing, putting the Turbos where the old cat was. We modified the original muffler for having the input from the Turbos and for staying in place. Maybe in the future I will change che muffler...but for now it was the fastest solution, and i like the engine not too noisy.
We putted an intercooler just down the Alternator (the 105A from R25), and modified various things from the original R25 air intake.

I changed also all the shocks with the new Ed Uding adjustable one, with also a new strut-bar and front springs and mounted the new aluminium sport radiator.

This is the quite final resoults:

testing pressure indicator :)

I'm trying the car this day with Andrea and i can tell that i'm very happy :D until 3000rpms the PRV stays about in the atmo range, then the Turbos kick from 3000rpms to 6000rpms to 0.7 Bar, and it give a great accelleration and costant torque.

we tried also to not limit the pression from the turbo, opening the wastegate, and the engine gives a HUGE kick but is not roadable and safe to use it...Maybe we will put the max boost to about 1.0-1.2 bar in the future but for now is ok. I still dont have take time and power figure, but the car is VERY fast, he can do climby road in 5th gear :D and when doing high speed a push of gas make you faster then you want :D

The works to do are still very much but finally i have a nice working engine with EFI, lot of power and no problem :)
I want to thanks my mechanics, Andrea (cineman), Florent who helped us to find ECUs from R25... and all the one who didnt believed it was not possible to do it, cause i'm smart :D

Here are some infos about the parts:

Engine Z7U 702 from a 1988 Renault 25 , 2458cc , 8.6:1 compression . Stock from R25 with 185hp.
EFI injection and accension and Even Firing PRV :)
Turbo Garrett T3 oil and water cooled
Gearbox UN1 from R25 with reversed differtial. 3.89:1 final, shorter gear.
Boosting setted to stock 0.7bar. We will put it around 1bar after some initial road testing.

Here you can find the complete photos album

http://picasaweb.google.it/Giascarcio/PRV25LV6Turbo#

http://picasaweb.google.it/Giascarcio/F ... OCOMPLETO#

If you have any questions, ask here to me or Andrea :)
Giascarcio

Messagepar david » Lun 23 Mar 2009 à 21:33

félicitations et respect pour le travail !!! 8)
david
Membre SW
Membre SW

Messagepar aventure » Lun 23 Mar 2009 à 21:41

Les Italiens sont les meilleures et les plus dingues :D

Pas de nouvelles depuis des mois, et après un truc de fous :shock:

Je suis un Fans, vous êtes incroyable :wink:

Bravo à toute l'équipe :!:
aventure

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Présentation